The ICN2038S is a 16-channel constant current sink output LED driver. All 16-channels constant current can be set by a single external resistor, which provides users flexibility in controlling the light intensity of LEDs.
The ICN2038S exploits current precision controlling technology，which makes error between ICs less than ±2.0%, anderr or between channels less than ±2.0%. At ICN2038S output stage,16-regulated output ports are designed to provide uniform and constant current sinks for driving LEDs within a large range of forward voltage(VF) variations.
ICN2038S contains two 16-bit shift registers and latches which convert serial input data into parallel output format. For integrated dual latches, ICN2038S could get higher refresh rate.
• 16-channel constant current output
• Output current setting range：
0.5~45mA×16@VDD=5Vconstant current output
0.5~25mA×16@VDD=3.3Vconstant current output
• Current accuracy
Between channel :< ±2.0%
Between ICs :< ± 2.0%
• Fast response of output current,
• I/O: Schmitt trigger input
• Data transfer frequency:fMAX=30MHz(Max)
• Power supply voltage: VDD=3.3～5V
• Operating Temperature: –40°C to +85°C
• 4 bit current gain：25%~100%
• Adjustable Pre-Charge for Ghosting Reduction
• LED Protection Circuit
• Enhanced Circuit for Caterpillar Cancelling
• Low-Gray Scale Enhancement
• Integrated Dual Latches for higher refresh rate
• Dim line at thefirst scan line